At Rupeelife, we place a major emphasis on maintaining confidentiality of Client information and Information
Security Management. The following are key features of our Confidentiality Agreement, applicable to all our
- We do not disclose any information pertaining to our Clients to any third parties.
- We do not use our Clients identity or Clients brand for our marketing purposes, without their prior consent.
- We never provide our Client's name or Client's information to other prospective clients for marketing
- We do not sell or disclose our Client list or Client Information to third parties.
It is understood and agreed to that Rupeelife may provide certain information that is and must be kept
To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or
secret laws, it is agreed that:
- The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes Invention description(s),
and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets,
drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and
development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers,
marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated
"Confidential Information" at the time of its disclosure.
- Rupeelife shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to its directors,
officers, members, employees having a need to know. Rupeelife will not disclose the confidential information
from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Rupeelife with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in
Rupeelife possession before receipt from Rupeelife Client; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through
fault of Rupeelife; (c) is rightfully received by Rupeelife from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality
the Rupeelife Client; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the
authorization of Rupeelife; (e) is public knowledge or the information is available in public domain; or (f) is
independently derived by Rupeelife.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between Rupeelife and Rupeelife Client concerning the disclosure of
Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as
as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit
enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.